Clear and detailed overview of your inventory
You have a clear overview of your stock per logistic unit. In the Powerblox Logistic Units bin content list, you will see your inventory, not only per bin code, but also per lot, serial number and pallet number. Easy registration on reception
On reception of the items, we developed easy tools to make registration of your incoming logistic units very easy. F.e. you can register multiple pallets all at once. Powerblox Logistic Units will automatically and sequentially number your pallets and print your internal pallet labels. Block or unblock on logistic unit level
In standard Business Central, you can only block or unblock your stock on lot level. With Powerblox Logistic Units, you can do this very easily on logistic unit level. An additional advantage is that you can put away your blocked stock and separate them from your unblocked pallets. Ship your goods using the official SSCC labels
When picking outgoing goods, Powerblox Logistic Units can automatically generate the SSCC (Serial Shipping Container Code) and print the official GS1 SSCC label.Key features
- Manage your stock on logistic unit level (pallet, container, …)
- Both single-item (mono) or multi-item (mixed) pallets are possible.
- Ship your goods using a Serial Shipping Container Code (SSCC).
- Print the official GS1 SSCC label.
- Manage the logistic unit with or without lot or serial number tracking.
- Combine or split your logistic units
- Block or unblock on logistic unit level.
- Print your internal pallet labels.