Accurately prepare and value your current assets for inventory.
Valuation 365 helps you to correctly and reliably process and value current assets in accordance with statutory valuation rules. This App ensures that balance-sheet relevant and important values are determined in a simple and convenient way during the annual inventory. It provides the necessary reconciliation, as well as detailed proof of the valuation criteria and the resulting values for auditing bodies.
The Valuation 365 App makes full use of item movements in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Each item in the inventory is interpreted according to the assigned valuation rule and proposed for the stock valuation (devaluation amounts). The lowest value from all valid valuation rules is always marked as valid. and the user can still change or adjust the value manually using an individual value adjustment.
Valuation 365 is the ideal solution when:
- Assets have to be correctly valued on the balance sheet date
- Determining this with Excel is too time-consuming for you
- Your auditor doesn't accept the derivation and traceability
- You cannot map the dependencies of the "strict lowest value principle" and the associated rules
- The standard support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is not sufficient for you
- You've already had to develop workarounds
Find out more information in Microsoft AppSource