Easily change the costing method of your items with our Costing Method 365 App.
The costing method, base unit code, and item tracking code are key in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central; they are firmly anchored in item/value items and documents when item movements are posted.
When you post item movements in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, the information is embedded in the costing method, base unit code and item tracking code. Incorrect setup can cause cost and stock values to be displayed incorrectly and can result in serial numbers not being used. In addition, it can cause errors when converting the units.
Costing Method 365 offers you the following advantages:
- Changing the costing method while retaining the cost information
- Transparency thanks to costing method entries
- Changes are made by way of a proposal
- Feature fills the proposal automatically
- Manual filling of the proposal also possible
- Determination of new fixed standard costs is made possible
- Fast, comprehensive change of the costing methods through batch processing
Find out more information on Microsoft AppSource