Opplus 365 extended Payment Import and Export with an automated application.
Easily import bank statements and payment advices which support automatic application of open entries and enable hit ratios of up to 90 percent. For the import of payment advices, you can select different formats, such as freely definable CSV files (e. g. files from payment providers such as PayPal) or MT940 and CAMT files. There are numerous possibilities to set up automatic accounting and application of your customers and vendors. In addition, you can define accounting rules to automatically assign and, if required, to split recurring postings.Payment Export
Create payment proposals with accompanying documents, e. g. payment list, payment protocol, payment advice. The Payment Export is suitable for all SEPA transfer and direct debit formats and offers integrated connection to the online payment provider Konfipay. Simplify your payments processes:
G/L Accounts Open Entries
- Create payment proposals in all formats and regardless of the direction of payment in one step.
- Create payments without the necessity of a posted document.
- Distribute the total payment amount to several orderer banks.
- Quickly view and change, if required, the assigned bank account and the purpose which are already shown in the payment proposal. Benefit from features which also enable the display of all undue entries. Use release features for your company’s internal security.
- Create payment advices in the CSV format to provide them to your business partners.
As with customer and vendor accounts, you can create open entries for G/L accounts. This facilitates the handling of for instance cash in transit, accruals and deferrals or any other items in transit.
Extended asset Accounting
With our module Extended Asset Accounting you have many features at hand, that are either very difficult to handle or not possible at all in the standard application.
For more information about our modules see www.opplus365.de